Here are just some of the steps we take to ensure that our products are safe
* We mix our proprietary formulas in an ISO certificated laboratory that conforms to the requirements of current Good Manufacturing Practice, based on 21 CFR Part 110.
* We NEVER use nicotine, diacetyl, acetyl propionyl, THC, or cannabinoids. We DO NOT use cutting agents (like vitamin E acetate) emulsifiers, or any synthetic agents that alter our proprietary formulations.
* Our devices are very low power, which means they don't burn or overheat the ingredients like many large devices can.
* Our ingredients are made to USP and/or FDA food-grade standards.
* Our hardware is made in ISO certified clean rooms and is RoHS and CE certified.
We take our responsibility as a provider of inhalable devices seriously
We invested in 3 years of research and development before launching, to ensure that we provided you with the safest, best quality products available.
We're very proud of our commitment to safety and we're saddened that some companies cut corners in this crucial respect. We encourage all of our valued customers to purchase compliant, tested products, as quality and safety are our top priorities. And as always we ask that you please consult with your physician so that you can make the best decision for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.